Donate Medical Supplies (Suspended at this time!)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, we are closed to the public and will not be accepting donations of home medical products at our facility at this time.
I'm an individual or community group.
- Canes, crutches, walkers and IV poles, in good condition
- Wheelchairs, MANUAL, complete and no rust
- Shower chairs/benches, in good condition
- Raised toilet seats, in good condition
- Incontinence supplies (unopened)
- Nebulizer machines and accessories
- Portable suction pumps
- Hoyer lift
- Blood pressure monitors (non-mercury)
- Liquid nutrition - oral
- Flavored only
- 3 months dating
- Unopened medical supplies
- No patient contact
- Must not expire for 13 months
We CANNOT accept:
- EXPIRED supplies or supplies that will expire within the next 13 months
- Homecare or hospital beds
- Powered wheelchairs
- Broken anything
- Medications or narcotics
- Portable commodes
- CPAP or BiPAP machines or accessories
- Defibrillators or accessories
- Glucometers or test strips
- Dialysis supplies
- Insulin pumps
- Used orthopedic items
- Mercury-containing devices
- Chemicals, reagents or hazardous waste
- Oxygen tanks
- Liquid nutrition, tube fed or powdered
- Motorized scooters
- Stuffed animals or clothing
- Styrfoam of any kind
I represent a hospital or healthcare facility.
- Single-use supplies that have had no patient contact and will not expire for 13 months.
- This includes, but is not limited to, items for wound care, labor and delivery, obstetrics, blood draw and lab work, patient hygiene, health worker protection, and surgical items. Have an item you’re unsure about? Email us.
- Surgical instruments, reusable and single-use.
- Hospital furnishings including hospital beds, mattresses, exam tables, IV poles, cribs, bassinets, stacking chairs, carts, and gurneys.
- Durable medical equipment like wheelchairs, crutches, canes, and walkers.
- Biomedical equipment in working order, including microscopes, centrifuges, and autoclaves.
700 Trumbull Drive,
Pittsburgh (Green Tree), PA 15205
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC AT THIS TIME)
No appointment needed!
PLEASE NOTE: Most Community Collection Network Sites are temporarily closed to the public due to COVID-19 safety precautions and will not be accepting donations of home medical products at their facilities at this time.
214 N. Lexington Street
Pittsburgh (East End), PA 15208
Hours: M-Sat 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sunday 10a.m. - 5 p.m.
(Construction Junction will only accept crutches, canes, folding walkers, shower/transfer benches in good condition, manual wheelchairs that are complete and rust free, nebulizers and portable suction pumps)
The Jewish Association on Aging
200 JHF Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Hours: M-F 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. or 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Please call before dropping items off - (412) 420-4000
South Hills Interfaith Movement - SHIM
5301 Park Avenue
Bethel Park, PA 15102
Hours: Monday 1-4pm, Tuesday 9am-1pm, Wednesday 9am-4pm, Thursday 2-4pm (except the second and fourth Thursday of each month), Friday 9am-12pm (except the second and fourth Friday of each month.)
Call - (412) 854-9120 - with any issues
De La Torre Orthotics and Prosthetics - Harmar Township
Prosthethic devices and supplies can be donated to:
One Alexander Center
2585 Freeport Rd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Hours: M & W (8a-4p), Tuesday Closed,
Th (10;00a-6:00p) & F (7:30a-3:30p)
Greensburg Care Center
119 Industrial Park Rd.
Greensburg, PA 15601
Hours: M-F 9am -2pm
Items can be brought to the front desk.