Donate Medical Supplies
Global Links Address: 700 Trumbull Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15205 (Greentree)
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm.
See below for when The Global Links facility will be closed. We will NOT be accepting donations while our building is closed. Please do not leave items outside our facility.
** Thursday, November 26 AND Friday, November 27 (we will reopen November 30th)
** December 24 - January 3 (we will reopen January 4th)
Need a receipt?
When dropping off the approved items there are receipts next to the donation bin to take for your tax purposes.
Where do I drop off items?
**Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, donations should be dropped off at our contactless self-service donation bin located in our garage at the dock entrance. This donation bin is only available during our Hours of Operation.
NO ITEMS can be accepted from a home that has or has had a person diagnosed with COVID-19 or showing COVID-19-like symptoms.
ALL items must be in good condition (not broken, no rust, and no missing parts).
All items MUST BE CLEANED AND WIPED prior to donation.
Please note we do not pick-up donations from the public.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412.361.3424 with any questions.
List of Accepted items:
- Wheelchairs (manual only)
- Shower chairs/benches
- Raised toilet seats (with handlebar only)
- Nebulizer machines and accessories
- Incontinence supplies
- Liquid nutrition (oral, flavored, does not expire for 3 months. Ex: Boost or Ensure) We DO NOT accept tube feeding
- Portable suction pumps
- Blood pressure monitors (home use, non-mercury)
- Hoyer Lifts
- Orthopedic and prosthetic items
- Medical Supplies (unopened, unused, do not expire for 13 months)
- Syringes (with and without needles)
- Ostomy supplies
- Wound care supplies (bandages, gauze, etc.)
- Other (please contact prior to dropping off)
List of Non-Accepted items:
- Medications or narcotics
- Medical supplies (opened, used, expire within 13 months)
- Homecare or hospital beds
- Powered wheelchairs
- Broken anything
- Portable commodes
- Feeding Bags
- CPAP or BiPAP machines or accessories
- Defibrillators or accessories
- Glucometers or test strips
- Dialysis supplies
- Insulin pumps
- Mercury-containing devices
- Chemicals, reagents or hazardous waste
- Oxygen tanks
- Liquid nutrition (tube fed or powdered)
- Motorized scooters
- Stuffed animals or clothing
- Styrofoam of any kind