I'm an individual or community group.
- Nebulizer machines and supplies
- Shower chairs/benches, in good condition
- Suction pumps
- Wheelchairs, MANUAL, complete and no rust
- Unopened supplies
- No patient contact
- Must not expire for 13 months
We CANNOT accept:
- EXPIRED supplies or supplies that will expire within the next 13 months
- Printer/toner cartridges, film
- Chemicals, reagents or hazardous waste
- Gases or gas tanks
- Exposed sharps (needles)
- Printed materials, forms or brochures
- BROKEN furnishings, equipment or instruments
- Experimental or recalled products
- Human tissue
I represent a healthcare facility or doctor's office.
- Single-use supplies that have had no patient contact and will not expire for 13 months.
- This includes, but is not limited to, items for wound care, labor and delivery, obstetrics, blood draw and lab work, patient hygiene, health worker protection, and surgical items. Have an item you’re unsure about? Email us.
- Surgical instruments, reusable and single-use.
- Hospital furnishings including hospital beds, mattresses, exam tables, IV poles, cribs, bassinets, stacking chairs, carts, and gurneys.
- Hospital linens and scrubs. Find out how to organize an employee scrub drive.
- Durable medical equipment like wheelchairs, crutches, canes, and walkers.
- Biomedical equipment in working order, including microscopes, centrifuges, and autoclaves. Healthcare facilities should complete the online form for donation consideration.
Items may be dropped off at these locations:
700 Trumbull Drive,
Pittsburgh (Green Tree), PA 15205
Summer hours: M-Th 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. & F 9 a.m - 3 p.m.
214 N. Lexington Street
Pittsburgh (East End), PA 15208
M-Sat. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sunday 10a.m. - 5 p.m.