Donate Medical Supplies
I'm an individual or
- Canes, crutches, walkers and, IV poles
- Wheelchairs, MANUAL, complete and no rust
- Shower chairs/benches, in good condition
- Raised toilet seats, in good condition
- Portable commodes, in good condition
- Incontinence supplies
- Nebulizer machines and accessories
- Portable suction pumps
- Blood pressure monitors (non-mercury)
- Liquid nutrition - oral
- Flavored only
- 3 months dating
- Unopened medical supplies
- No patient contact
- Must not expire for 13 months
We CANNOT accept:
- EXPIRED supplies or supplies that will expire within the next 13 months
- Broken anything
- Medications or narcotics
- CPAP or BiPAP machines or accessories
- Defibrillators or accessories
- Glucometers or test strips
- Insulin pumps
- Homecare beds
- Used orthopedic items
- Mercury containg devices
- Chemicals, reagents or hazardous waste
- Oxygen tanks
- Liquid nutrition, tube fed or powdered
- Motorized scooters
I represent a healthcare facility or doctor's office.
- Single-use supplies that have had no patient contact and will not expire for 13 months.
- This includes, but is not limited to, items for wound care, labor and delivery, obstetrics, blood draw and lab work, patient hygiene, health worker protection, and surgical items. Have an item you’re unsure about? Email us.
- Surgical instruments, reusable and single-use.
- Hospital furnishings including hospital beds, mattresses, exam tables, IV poles, cribs, bassinets, stacking chairs, carts, and gurneys.
- Hospital linens and scrubs. Find out how to organize an employee scrub drive.
- Durable medical equipment like wheelchairs, crutches, canes, and walkers.
- Biomedical equipment in working order, including microscopes, centrifuges, and autoclaves. Healthcare facilities should complete the online form for donation consideration.
DROP OFF LOCATIONS
700 Trumbull Drive,
Pittsburgh (Green Tree), PA 15205
Summer hours: M-Th 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. & F 9 a.m - 3 p.m.
214 N. Lexington Street
Pittsburgh (East End), PA 15208
M-Sat. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sunday 10a.m. - 5 p.m.
Global LInks is proud to partner with Goodwill of Southwestern PA. Unneeded medical supplies and equipment in good condition can be donated to regional stores. Items not used by Goodwill will be shared with Global Links.