Donate Medical Supplies
I'm an individual or community group.
- Canes, crutches, walkers and IV poles, in good condition
- Wheelchairs, MANUAL, complete and no rust
- Shower chairs/benches, in good condition
- Raised toilet seats, in good condition
- Incontinence supplies
- Nebulizer machines and accessories
- Portable suction pumps
- Blood pressure monitors (non-mercury)
- Liquid nutrition - oral
- Flavored only
- 3 months dating
- Unopened medical supplies
- No patient contact
- Must not expire for 13 months
We CANNOT accept:
- EXPIRED supplies or supplies that will expire within the next 13 months
- Homecare or hospital beds
- Powered wheelchairs
- Broken anything
- Medications or narcotics
- Portable commodes
- CPAP or BiPAP machines or accessories
- Defibrillators or accessories
- Glucometers or test strips
- Dialysis supplies
- Insulin pumps
- Used orthopedic items
- Mercury-containing devices
- Chemicals, reagents or hazardous waste
- Oxygen tanks
- Liquid nutrition, tube fed or powdered
- Motorized scooters
- Stuffed animals or clothing
I represent a hospital or healthcare facility.
- Single-use supplies that have had no patient contact and will not expire for 13 months.
- This includes, but is not limited to, items for wound care, labor and delivery, obstetrics, blood draw and lab work, patient hygiene, health worker protection, and surgical items. Have an item you’re unsure about? Email us.
- Surgical instruments, reusable and single-use.
- Hospital furnishings including hospital beds, mattresses, exam tables, IV poles, cribs, bassinets, stacking chairs, carts, and gurneys.
- Durable medical equipment like wheelchairs, crutches, canes, and walkers.
- Biomedical equipment in working order, including microscopes, centrifuges, and autoclaves.
DROP OFF AT GLOBAL LINKS
700 Trumbull Drive,
Pittsburgh (Green Tree), PA 15205
Hours: M-F 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
DROP OFF AT A COMMUNITY COLLECTION NETWORK PARTNER
214 N. Lexington Street
Pittsburgh (East End), PA 15208
M-Sat 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sunday 10a.m. - 5 p.m.
(Construction Junction will only accept crutches, canes, folding walkers, shower/transfer benches in good condition, manual wheelchairs that are complete and rust free, nebulizers and portable suction pumps)
The Jewish Association on Aging
200 JHF Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
M-F 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. or 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Please call before dropping items off - (412) 420-4000
Global Links also partners with Goodwill of Southwestern PA. Unneeded medical supplies and equipment in good condition can be donated to regional stores. Items not used by Goodwill will be shared with Global Links.