Community Collection Network
Today, more care is taking place outside of traditional healthcare facilities. Many patients and families are dealing with surplus and no longer needed supplies that can't be returned to the manufacturer.
Global Links' Community Collection Network provides convenient drop-off spots where the public can take surplus medical supplies and home care materials.
PLEASE NOTE: Community Collection Sites are temporarily closed to the public and will not be accepting donations of home medical products at their facilities at this time. They look forward to accepting those donations again mid-April, depending on the evolving public health guidelines.
700 Trumbull Drive,
Pittsburgh (Green Tree), PA 15205
214 N. Lexington Street
Pittsburgh (East End), PA 15208
M-Sat 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sunday 10a.m. - 5 p.m.
(Construction Junction will only accept crutches, canes, folding walkers, shower/transfer benches in good condition, manual wheelchairs that are complete and rust free, nebulizers and portable suction pumps)
The Jewish Association on Aging
200 JHF Drive
Pittsburgh (Squirrel Hill), PA 15217
M-F 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. or 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Please call before dropping items off - (412) 420-4000
South Hills Interfaith Movement
5301 Park Avenue
Bethel Park, PA 15102
Monday 1-4pm, Tuesday 9am-1pm, Wednesday 9am-4pm, Thursday 2-4pm (except the second and fourth Thursday of each month), Friday 9am-12pm (except the second and fourth Friday of each month.)
Please call (412) 854-9120 with any questions
De La Torre Orthotics and Prosthetics - Harmar Township
One Alexander Center
2585 Freeport Rd.
Hours: M & W (8a-4p), Tuesday Closed,
Th (10;00a-6:00p) & F (7:30a-3:30p)
Global Links also partners with Goodwill of Southwestern PA. Unneeded medical supplies and equipment in good condition can be donated to regional stores. Items not used by Goodwill will be shared with Global Links.
Greensburg Care Center
119 Industrial Park Rd.
Greensburg, PA 15601
Hours: M-F 9am-2pm
Items can be brought to the front desk.
We CAN accept:
- Canes, crutches, walkers and IV poles, in good condition
- Wheelchairs, MANUAL, complete and no rust
- Shower chairs/benches, in good condition
- Raised toilet seats, in good condition
- Incontinence supplies (unopened)
- Nebulizer machines and accessories
- Portable suction pumps
- Hoyer lift
- Blood pressure monitors (non-mercury)
- Liquid nutrition - oral
- Flavored only
- 3 months dating
- Unopened medical supplies
- No patient contact
- Must not expire for 13 months
We CANNOT accept:
- EXPIRED supplies or supplies that will expire within the next 13 months
- Homecare or hospital beds
- Powered wheelchairs
- Broken anything
- Medications or narcotics
- Portable commodes
- CPAP or BiPAP machines or accessories
- Defibrillators or accessories
- Glucometers or test strips
- Dialysis supplies
- Insulin pumps
- Used orthopedic items
- Mercury-containing devices
- Chemicals, reagents or hazardous waste
- Oxygen tanks
- Liquid nutrition, tube fed or powdered
- Motorized scooters
- Stuffed animals or clothing
- Styrfoam of any kind